This document contains copyrighted and proprietary information of SparkCognition and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except as permitted under such laws or with the prior written permission of SparkCognition Inc.
SparkCognitionTM, the sparkcognition logo, DarwinTM, DeepArmor®, DeepNLPTM, MindFabric®, SparkSecure® and SparkPredictTM, are trademarks of SparkCognition, Inc. and/or its affiliates and may not be used without written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
©SparkCognition, Inc. 2017-2019. All rights reserved.
Cluster Similarity: Ability to compare the feature importance of up to three clusters at the same time.
Model Retraining: Improvements to the retraining functionality.
Data Analysis features: Model accuracy, similarity scores, and a variety of graphs (trends plot,
feature plot, correlation plot, cluster evidence, etc.) provide more tools for analysis.
Expanded Operating Modes: Includes additional operating modes for generators (ON/OFF).
- SP-3332 Feature data points should be consistently rounded
- SP-3567 Deselected features appear on feature plots
- SP-4037 Reclassify drop-down list does not show all cluster names
- SP-4088 Model retraining should persist when the browser is closed or has some other interference
- SP-4102 Cluster evidence page fails to load data
- SP-4144 Sort By Alphabetically not working in Feature and Correlation plots
- SP-4210 Apply Filter button displayed even though no filters are selected
- SP-4211 Invalid Operating modes are displayed even though no filters are selected
- SP-4217 Old cluster name is displayed when an event is classified to an edited cluster
- SP-4237 Edited cluster name is not displayed in the Reclassification drop-down and Event details
- SP-4238 Cluster classification does not render when navigated back from any tab on the Event details display
- SP-4308 Cluster Evidence graphs are not loading for transient events
- SP-4318 The date range filter is not working for model retraining
- SP-4338 Cluster evidence is not plotting for anomalies
- SP-4358 Feature list not displaying correctly if an event is classified or merged with a user-generated cluster
- SP-4370 Alerts are being duplicated in the UI
- SP-4390 Refit is not generating output for some user-generated clusters
• There is a known issue concerning the Lookback filters on the Correlation plots. Whenever the Lookback filter is increased, the Correlation plot shows fewer data points. This only affects the display of the data points. The underlying data points are not affected by this issue.
• There is a known issue where the Cluster Similarity drop-down lists are not ordered correctly and in some cases are missing similarity percentages. This only affects the display order of the clusters. The underlying data associated with the cluster is not affected by this issue.
• There is a known issue when you try to refit a small cluster with just one event. The refit operation fails in this case. To avoid this issue, ensure that clusters have at least two events so that SparkPredict can make a hold-out set to calculate accuracy.
Version | Date
v 1.1 beta v 1.1 | 05.23.2018
v 1.2 | 07.13.2018
v 1.3 | 09.28.2018
v 1.4 | 12.17.2018
v 1.4.1 | 04.26.2019