SparkCognitionTM SparkPredictTM Release Notes v 1.1 beta - 05.23.2018
This document contains copyrighted and proprietary information of SparkCognition and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except as permitted under such laws or with the prior written permission of SparkCognition Inc.
SparkCognitionTM, the sparkcognition logo, DarwinTM, DeepArmor®, DeepNLPTM, MindFabric®, SparkSecure® and SparkPredictTM, are trademarks of SparkCognition, Inc. and/or its affiliates and may not be used without written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
©SparkCognition, Inc. 2017-2018. All rights reserved.
Configurable event states
• SparkPredict can be expanded across multiple industries and can be configured to use industry- specific event states.
• Ability to compare cluster properties to make better decisions about them (Merge, Create, etc.).
Model Refitting - Merging clusters / Creating new clusters
• Can now merge two similar clusters and create new clusters to help SparkPredict learn new operating behaviors.
UI Improvements that lead to faster loading of graphs and screens
• Improvements to Cluster comparison graph and faster loading of Events.
Model Building template to improve speed of outputting models
• See the template with pre-configured parameters for CT at this internal location:
Normal Behavior Modeling now supported
• Adjustable thresholds
• Dynamic Feature Importance
• Revamped User Interface to blend better with Event detection
Other Features available:
• Tag descriptions (SP-2358)
• On-delay alarms (SP-2443)
• Custom Branding of the application
SP-2397 SP-2455 SP-2460 SP-2561 SP-2642 SP-2673
SP-2684 SP-2690 SP-2697
Updated Cluster name not reflected in the Trends plot hover Duration sort on Events List view is not functioning
Some Feature Importance plots are not scaled correctly Kafka listeners use 100% CPU
The "Forgot Password" email is not being received
Folder should show the Delete icon if all the clusters within it are moved into any other folder
A lookback of 6 months only shows 3 months of data
Date Time picker improvements
On the Features graph, the X-axis values remain which makes the legends inactive
v 1.1 beta 05.23.2018